Monday, January 25, 2010

Back in Lima

After a really good but long week, I'm back in Lima once again.  I still haven't downloaded my pictures from my camera, but for a great overview of the Pastor's Conference last week, check out my friend Amber's blog.  I'll try to post some of my pictures next week.

For the first half of this week my supervisor's are in the States and I'm staying with their kids in Lima.  They are 10 and 13, so it is super laid back and doesn't take quite as much energy as having 100 last week!    We're planning some fun outings for the next couple of days to help the time pass until their parents return.

Next weekend, I'm headed back to the mountains for the 3rd time this month.  It's been just a little crazy since coming back from vacation!  We are taking a small group on a site visit to look and plan for an International World Changers project this summer.  In June and August we will have a group of 80 arrive to split up and work in villages for a week.  This weekend we'll do a lot of the ground work.

I feel like my blog has recently turned into the a running commentary on my schedule since I've been in and out so much.  I know it's not the most interesting or exciting, but I greatly appreciate the prayers and encouragement.  Please let me know how I can be praying for each of you!

No comments: