Thursday, June 3, 2010

Figured It Out

I figured it out.  Somehow I changed my Blogger setting to "Oriya."  Not knowing what language this was, I googled it, and discovered:
Oriya or Odia (ଓଡିଆ oṛiā) is an Indian language, belonging to the Indo-Aryan branch of the Indo-European language family. It is mainly spoken in the Indian state of Orissa. The language is also one of the many official languages in India. (Info from Wikipedia).
You can see how all those little symbols above meant absolutely nothing to me.  Now that the world is back in English, I will begin blogging again.....tomorrow.

The Lord did awesome things in and through the lives of the students from the Charleston BCM in South Carolina.  They came the last two weeks of May to serve in San Jose de Quero.  More news and pictures from their trip coming.

Thanks for praying for me!!

No comments: