Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Time really does fly

The old saying, "Time flies when your having fun" has been so true of my vacation. In some ways I feel like I just got home, but it can't be true because I return to Peru a week from today!

It's been a great vacation catching up with friends, spending Christmas with my family, shopping, and enjoying all things American.

I have a busy couple of weeks when I return. Three trips are already planned for January and I get the privilege of staying with some adorable little boys while their baby sister is born and in the hospital with Mom and Dad. What a great way to start the New Year!

Please pray for my Dad this week. He is preparing for Comps for his Doctorate and working/studying incredibly hard. It's a lot of information and very stressful.

Thanks for loving, supporting and encouraging me!

No comments: