Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

Here's my new favorite Spanish word: hablaba. Seriously, this is a word, and I laugh almost every time I say it because I just think it sounds so much like blahblah. When you conjugate the word hablar (to talk) in the imperfect past tense you come up with hablaba, hablabas, hablabamos and hablaban.

Just humor me and laugh too...

3 comments:

Ang said...

...Never thought of it that way, but I can see where you're coming from!

CHE Partnerships Argentina said...

Girl
I am so treking with what you are saying!!! Glad to see you are doing great!

Take care
Melissa in CR

Anonymous said...

I so thought the same thing the 1st time when we went through Imperfect! HAHA! However Jeremy was like- "Hmmm...never thought of it that, I've also thought of it as the right way of using it in imp." MK's and their absorption of their 2nd languages. HAHAHAHA!